Language Hub is a new 6-level general English course for adult learners which takes the complexity out of teaching English. It is designed to promote effective communication and helps to build learners’ confidence with regular opportunities for meaningful practice.
With Language Hub, producing interesting and motivating lessons has never been easier. At its core is a well-balanced skills syllabus with clear learning outcomes using a range of interesting topics, and a functional language strand presented through an entertaining video series. The Teacher’s Book makes lesson preparation intuitive with annotated Teach-off-the-page lessons supported by tips and ideas taken from the award-winning Macmillan Books for Teachers series.
Levels Beginner, Upper Intermediate & Advanced available in 2021.
• Language Hub is easy to use in a variety of teaching situations due to its firm pedagogic foundation and syllabus aligned to the revised CEFR
• Comprehensive video content includes engaging ‘sitcom’ series providing realistic models for learners’ own language production and additional authentic video content from The Guardian offering further input for practice
• The Writing lessons in the Student’s Book help learners improve their communicative writing skills and cover a range of genres aligned to the topic in each unit of the course
• The Student App offers learners quick and flexible practice opportunities when and where they need it and also provides exposure to target language for class preparation and consolidation
• The Teacher App helps to deliver content in a simple-to-use lesson pathway designed for easy presentation and truly engaging lessons.
3 levels ( Elementary · Pre-intermediate · Intermediate )
for 3-5 hours