Mimi’s Wheel is a 3-level course designed to give teachers all the tools they need to successfully manage groups of energetic pre-primary learners. With the engaging stories that pupils will instantly fall in love with, and the optimum level of support, teaching becomes both effective and enjoyable.
• Written by Carol Read, the award-winning young learners expert, Mimi’s Wheel guarantees sound pedagogy that works in the classroom, with simple to implement teaching ideas that make learning fun for pupils and teachers alike
• Engaging animated stories and videos featuring the adorable Meerkat family and real children help to prepare young learners for primary education and promote life skills and values such as ‘sharing’ or ‘helping others’
• With all resources in one place, available at a touch of a button, including Tap & Teach lessons powered by Navio, teachers can deliver clearly sequenced lessons requiring minimum preparation: www.macmillannavio.com
• A series of teacher training videos with demonstrations of classroom routines and tips equip both novice and more experienced teachers with instant skills and knowledge about teaching very young learners
• Games and rewards in the Student App powered by Navio provide engaging language practice and also motivate pupils to learn English outside the classroom: www.macmillannavio.com
3 levels ( 1 · 2 · 3 )
for 1-3 hours