In the Loop is an innovative 4-level course designed specifically for lower secondary students. It is a perfect combination of Macmillan’s expertise in teaching English as a Foreign Language and the interests of teenagers, who will have a lot of fun and information while learning a new language.
In the Loop not only engages students in the real use of the language, it provides life skills work with a variety of activities that prepares students to become responsible citizens aware of their roles in the 21st century. Its topic-based units offer a balanced practice of the four skills. The activities are carefully structured and well-staged allowing students to consolidate unit aims and experience results.
The components offer the flexibility teachers need to create a perfect class for their students’ needs.
• The Student’s Book with combined Workbook facilitates classroom management.
• Real-life topics will keep students engaged.
• Texts and activities offer invaluable opportunities for students to apply their critical thinking skills and broaden their cultural awareness.
• Integrated Life Skills activities for every unit provide more than language development.
• A Grammar Reference page at the beginning of each unit in the Workbook offers students language support and teachers a helpful tool for grammar presentations.
To find out more about In the Loop, visit:
Digital Pupil's Book for pupils and teachers available at http://digital.macmillan.com.ar
4 levels ( Starter · 1 · 2 · 3 )
for 1-3 hours