Ideal for: teachers who need stimulating material for secondary level (as from false beginner) with a solid and motivating approach to learning.
Phases 2nd edition keeps the main features of the previous edition with a completely new design and 30% new and updated texts dealing with topics that are genuinely interesting to teenagers.
• A new ‘Upgrade for Exams’ section at the end of each Revision provides international exam practice
• The ‘Writing’ section has been improved to provide students with more scaffolding and to guarantee students’ confidence in their written production
• A whole ‘Culture’ page at the end of each unit helps students become knowledgeable citizens, respectful of cultural diversity
• The ‘CLIL Projects’ section at the back of the book and the ‘Collaborative Tasks’ included in each Revision boost the development of team-working skills
• Completely new material in the ‘Editing your Work’ and ‘Extra Reading’ sections
• Workbooks include completely new worksheets with additional reading practice, plus a ‘Digital Competence’ worksheet per unit including a collaborative project where students use online tools for production and interaction
With the Macmillan Digital App you can access the Phases 2nd edition Student’s Books and eReaders in an enriched digital format. They are compatible with all devices and available with or without internet connection. To request a demo go to http://digital.macmillan.com.ar
4 levels ( 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 )
for 3-5 hours