Ideal for: Secondary teachers seeking friendly material to successfully prepare 21st century learners for international exams through a wealth of printed as well as digital materials.
Optimise is a new four-level series for teenage students who will sit an external exam. It helps students understand how certain exam tasks are designed, what they are testing, and how to ensure they get the best possible marks as well as improving their overall language level.
• Strong focus on exam-skills development
• The Optimise Your Exam section brings together exam strategies for each skill and provides further advice for students
• An extensive range of print and digital materials, provide a variety of flexible options
• Personalisation tasks foster 21st century skills such as critical analysis, collaboration and learning strategies
• Talk2Me videos in every Speaking lesson present functional language through interesting vox pops videos
• The Flipped Classroom videos encourage learner autonomy and create more time to focus on activating the target language
4 levels ( A2 · B1 · B1+ · B2 )
for 3-5 hours