Ideal for: Secondary schools, and specifically, for teachers looking for a transparent structure with rich content.
Straightforward Second edition offers an emphasis on multi-skill teaching, a structured, easily-delivered grammar syllabus and an easy-to-use, methodical approach.
This series provides extensive productive skills development and practice. Language is contextualized and presented in either a spoken or written text. In every unit there is a balance of language learning and language use opportunities for communicative practice and a focus on functional or situational English.
This split edition is available in a combined Student’s Book and Workbook format. The Teacher’s Book includes the Audio CDs and offers extensive teaching notes, extra ideas for every lesson and ‘Methodology Builder’ sections to help teachers expand their range of teaching techniques and web research tasks.
• Clear student progression and self-checking
• Teach straight- off-the-page layout that makes the lessons intuitive and easy to follow
• Strong focus on vocabulary development
• A partial Macmillan Reader at the back of the book
• Wide variety of texts that focus on aspects of culture
4 levels ( 1A · 1B · 2A · 2B )
for 1-3 hours