Discover, learn and play with English alongside the loveable Dex!
Dex is a flexible, three-level course that provides a supportive and enjoyable learning context for young children. It uses a simple and unique ‘encounter, engage and exploit’ methodology to maximize input, productivity and beyond with comprehensive teacher notes. It also develops early life skills such as co-operation, good behaviour and motor skills. In each unit lesson plans are provided to suit you whether you are new to teaching or you already have some experience.
• A Presentation Kit that ensures heads-up lessons with a focus on digital literacy including songs, action videos, animated stories and interactive activities to keep students engaged
• Eye-catching and appealing Dex puppet, wallhanging, storycards and flashcards for your tactile and visual learners
• Dex Magic Phonics gives students a head-start with early literacy skills
• Enjoyable stickers for language reinforcement
• Exposure to a rich variety of subjects through projects
• Pupil’s Digital Kit with interactive games, songs, stories and a picture dictionary
• Home-school link with a take-home storybook and end-of-unit self-assessment sheets for parents
Digital resources available at: www.macmillanyounglearners.com/dex
3 levels ( Level 0 · Level 1 · Level 2 )
for 1-3 hours