Give Me Five! is an engaging 6-level primary course with a strong focus on collaboration and 21st century skills. The dynamic and fun content keeps students motivated to reach learning goals and achieve success in external exams.
Designed to engage and build students’ confidence as they learn to communicate, Give Me Five! provides unique opportunities for both free and controlled speaking practice across a range of contexts. Participation, learner autonomy and social competency all take centre stage in order to help young learners reach their true potential.
• Hands-on projects develop teamwork, collaboration, creativity and thinking skills.
• Integrated exam practice and additional resources, including videos of Trinity and Cambridge English mock exams, help familiarise children with exam techniques.
• Cross-curricular links to other subjects lay strong foundations for future bilingual programmes.
• Memorable songs, adventurous stories and classroom games make learning enjoyable.
• The Teacher’s Book and Navio provide practical solutions for mixed-level and mixed-ability classes.
To find out more, visit: https://mac-ed.courses/give-me-five
This series is powered by NAVIO, which is a next-generation digital platform that provides an enriched teaching and learning experience. Your coursebook comes alive in the well-designed environment helping you and your students use the full potential of the books and additional resources. Find out more at www.macmillannavio.com
6 levels ( 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 )
for 10+ hours